This project involved the renovation and extension of a 1920s cottage.
- Removed Carpets throughout and Restored the Floor Boards – Sand and Polish
- Replaced Broken Leadlight
- Bricked Up Existing Fire Place
- Complete Internal and External Paint Job
- New Bathroom, Laundry and Open Plan Kitchen & Living With 3.2m High Ceilings
- Custom Kitchen Joinery
- Stone Ambassador Bench Tops
- Laminate flooring – Spotted Gum
- External Linear Cladding
- New Concrete to Alfresco and Perimeter Paths
Due to COVID, we were not able to meet with our interstate clients throughout the build. However, we were finally able to meet them in person at handover. This can all be done with continual open line of communication, updates, dedication & trust.